Not blogging with much frequency right now. I’ll be posting in August, but there won’t be many analytical posts until September. Here’s why:
- Week 0: am writing an invited paper due this week on the future of hearing aid technology;
- Week 1: am traveling to a big family reunion in one week;
- Week 2: am co-chairing the world’s biggest hearing aid conference in two weeks;
- Week 3: am preparing for a yearly corporate strategic retreat that is in three weeks;
- Weeks and weeks: am trying to buy a house in San Francisco.
Speaking of which, let’s talk about a deviant variation of innovation: since when is an offer at the asking price of a house with no other bidders countered by the seller at 10% above asking price? Innovation or perversion? Well, given that this is San Francisco, I guess the latter fits…